Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an enquiry or want require assisancce? Do check out some of our Frequently Asked Questions first before contacting our Customer Care Representative.
1. What is e-saver?
E-saver is a digital bank that offers financial solutions such as Savings, Investment, Loans, and Payment solutions.
2. Is e-saver a registered bank?
Yes, e-saver is registered and fully licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
3. What makes e-saver different from other banks?
E-saver is a digital bank and financial solution, which runs on a web browser and mobile phone application.
4. Does e-saver assign NUBAN?
Yes, e-saver automatically generate Nigerian Uniform Bank Account Number (a 10 digits code) to all users. The account number can be used as savings account, salary account and business account just as a regular bank account.
5. Does my E-saver Account Come with an ATM Card?
Yes, All E-Saver accounts come with a debit card that can be used on any bank ATM in Nigeria.
6. Does E-Saver attract charges?
Service charges are dependent on the subscribed plans and uses.
7. Does my E-Saver account give me access to loans?
Yes, E-saver customers have access to loans. However, this is based on the subscribed plans and transactions worth.
8. What are the required documents to open a e-saver account?
To open an e-saver account, you must have a valid means of Identification (Nigerian Driver’s License, National ID Card or International Passport), E-mail Account, Phone Number and BVN and recent Utility bill.
9. How do I open e-saver account?
To open an e-saver account, simple, visit https://e-saver.ng and click on "let's get started", fill the form and submit.
10. Why do you need my BVN?
We need your BVN to verify that your information is not false and for KYC. When we confirm your information and match your details with the information on the national BVN database as required by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
11. Is my money safe with e-saver?
Yes, your money is safe with us. We secure all accounts with the same high-security encryption used by regular banks.
12. Since you don’t have branches, how will I get my card?
Your e-saver debit card would be delivered to your preferred allocation using the address supplied anywhere in Nigeria. Learn more about cards here.
13. How many ATMs do you have?
Through partnership with top commercial banks across Nigeria, such as Zenith Bank, you can make free withdrawals with your e-saver Naira MasterCard at any Zenith Banks ATMs in Nigeria.
14. How do I Fund my money in my e-saver account?
You can deposit cash it into your e-saver account through any bank in Nigeria.
15. Does my E-Saver Account Provide Account Statements?
You can request an account statement for a specific time period. Tap More on e-saver then tap Statements & Reports to receive your e-statement of account.
16. What are the e-saver Products Offerings?
e-saver offers Savings, Investment, Loan, and payment solutions
17. Where is e-saver office located?
We are located at 19b, Babatunde Kuboye Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria.
18. How many loans can I enter at a time?
You cannot enter more than one loan at a time.
19. Do I need to come to the branch to apply for a loan as an existing customer?
No, your application can be made online via our website or the E-Saver App.
20. Can I take loan from E-Saver to offset a loan from another platform?
No, you can’t
21. What investment product does e-Saver have?
As an e-saver account holder, you are entitled to a wide range of investment options: Mutual Funds NGN and Mutual Funds USD.
22. What is the Minimum Amount I can invest in my e-saver Account?
With as little as N5, 000 monthly, you can start investing in e-saver
23. What is the minimum investment tenor?
The minimum tenor for e-saver is 90 days
24. How do I get my interest?
Interests are paid monthly or at the end of the tenor depending on your choice.
25. Does e-Saver require a credit check before issuing out loans?
Yes, before approving and disbursing out loans, we carry out a credit check on all applicants to ensure that they are qualified
26. What documents are required to apply for a loan?
BVN, Government ID Card, Utility bill.
27. How long does it take to process a loan?
Loan processing and disbursement takes less than 24 hours once documentation for applications is completed.
28. Can a loan application be rejected?
Yes, loan approvals are not automatic. A loan application can be rejected if the applicant does not meet the requirement for a loan application.
29. How do I make loan repayments?
Loan repayments can be done automatically from your bank account or via bank transfer.
30. Can I pay for my outstanding loan before the due day?
Yes, you can make repayment for loans before the due date.
31. Does e-Saver charge any fee?
Yes, just like your regular bank account, we charge transaction fees depending on the worth of the transaction.
32. How long do I have to wait before I can withdraw from my Fixed Saver?
The tenor for liquidation of your e-saver is a minimum of 90days, maximum of 365days.
33. How does Fixed Saver work?
Tap the Fixed saver button on the dashboard to proceed with savings.
34. How does Target saver work?
This is a periodic savings plan geared towards a particular goal or target.
35. Is there a penalty for withdrawing my Fixed Savings before I've saved my target amount?
You cannot withdraw before maturity.
36. How does Periodic Saver work?
This is a plan that encourages dedicated periodic savings with attractive interest rates.